57 Crudge Road Marayong
Please contact ResponseRE Quakers Hill to arrange an appointment.
Share This Property
Amazing Opportunity To The Astute Investor!
Response Real Estate Quakers Hill present to you this amazing opportunity to the astute investor/tradesman!
This near original one owner 1950/60's home has recently refurbished roof and gutters, yet the inside awaits a modern makeover.
The home is made up of 4 generous sized bedrooms, bathroom with all inclusions and an additional toilet, single lock up garage, large and magical back yard for three generations.
Those looking to add a granny flat this is the perfect corner block and spacious back yard to do so while keeping privacy and street access for both the main house and potential granny flat. (STCA)
This home is not for the average buyer however if you are someone looking for a new house to renovate and profit from, this is one you do not want to miss out on!
Give the team a call today to arrange your private inspection.
(P) 02 9626 0022 (E) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Garages 1
- Toilets 2
- Land area approx 569sqm
- In Catchment
Boys High Schools
- Blacktown BHS (~0.1km)
Girls High Schools
- Blacktown GHS (~0.1km)
- Marayong Primary School (~0.1km)
- Marayong Public School (~0.5km)
- Marayong Heights Public School (~1.2km)
- Marayong South Public School (~1.4km)
- Blacktown North Public School (~1.6km)
- Blacktown Girls High School (~1.7km)
- Blacktown Boys High School (~1.8km)
- Doonside High School (~2.2km)
- Quakers Hill High School (~2.7km)
- Coreen School (~2.6km)
- Mountain View Adventist College (~2.9km)
- St Andrews Primary School (~0.9km)
- St Patrick's Primary School (~2.4km)
- St John Vianney's Primary School (~2.6km)
- St Andrews College (~1.6km)
- Patrician Brothers' College Blacktown (~2.8km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Quakers Road, Marayong (~1.6km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Blacktown (~2.4km)
- Warakirri College - Blacktown (~2.6km)