17 Robshaw Road Marayong
Share This Property
Response Real Estate are proud to present this original, single level three-bedroom home to the market! Being perfectly located within close proximity to Marayong Train Station, Quakers Court Shopping Centre, many reputable schools and all other means of public transport this home is perfect for even the busiest of lifestyles.
If you are looking for your next investment property then this is the one for you! Having a rental return of $420 per week, this property presents the perfect opportunity to buy a well-built home in a great location!
Some features of this home include, three generously sized bedrooms, a modern style bathroom, internal laundry with external access, spacious kitchen with electric cook top and an abundance of cabinetry and storage space, combined living and dining, oversized backyard with room for a potential granny flat (STCA), and a detached single car garage with a fenced gate.
If this sounds like your next investment then be sure to give the team a call today to arrange your private inspection!
(P) 0426954390 (E) email@example.com
In light of COVID-19, Response Real Estate have put in place some measures to help stop the spread. You are required to wear gloves and apply hand sanitiser when entering the property and are asked not to touch anything in the home. We also ask that you maintain a safe space between you, our agent and other clients, keeping a distance of 1.5 meters at all times
- Garages 1
- Uncovered Carspaces 1
- In Catchment
Boys High Schools
- Blacktown BHS (~0.1km)
Girls High Schools
- Blacktown GHS (~0.1km)
- Marayong Heights Primary School (~0.1km)
- Marayong Heights Public School (~0.2km)
- Quakers Hill Public School (~1.4km)
- Marayong Public School (~1.5km)
- Quakers Hill East Public School (~2km)
- Quakers Hill High School (~1.6km)
- Blacktown Girls High School (~2.4km)
- Doonside High School (~2.5km)
- Blacktown Boys High School (~2.5km)
- St Andrews Primary School (~1km)
- Mary Immaculate Primary School (~2.6km)
- St John Vianney's Primary School (~3km)
- St Andrews College (~1.1km)
- St John Paul II Catholic College (Nirimba) (~2.6km)
- Aspect Western Sydney School, Quakers Road, Marayong (~1.1km)